“Here, use this oil. It might help you”
3 years ago I discovered Young Living Essential Oils. I was very skeptical at first, having tried other cheaper oils from natural food stores and I never had any results other than bottles of smelly oils taking up room on my shelf. My fitness mentor had started using them and reported her great results on her blog and I was intrigued but not really interested. Then she told about how these therapeutic grade oils were helping her skin when nothing else did.
THAT got my attention.
I had suffered from bad skin breakouts since the birth of my last child – almost 5 years before. I was miserable and had tried everything. I had even tried other oils and nothing helped. But I knew Kayla enough to trust her and so I decided to take a chance.
I first used the Lavender (and the smell was amazing and not ‘perfumey’) and after a couple days I saw improvement! I was amazed. Then I added Frankincense because I had read that it is great for the skin and it was pretty much a miracle. For the first time in years my skin looked good. I was hooked.
I quickly discovered that these oils have hundreds of uses and I’m still learning new ways to use them even after a year. My family is healthier than ever and we rarely have sick days now. I love having an effective natural option for wellness at home.
I felt God urging me to stop keeping what I have learned a secret and this blog was born. I use them every day on myself, my home, my family, and my animals.
Why I love Young Living
- They are simple and easy to use.
- Young Living Therapeutic grade means I don’t have to worry about quality. I know they are safe to use on my skin, and many are safe to ingest.
- My kids will readily use them and I don’t have to chase them around with nasty tasting medicines or herbal concoctions.
- They are small enough that I can carry my favorites with me wherever I go.
- Young Living also has great supplements like NingXia Red – a super antioxidant, plus beauty products, cleaning products, and more!
- These are the only scented products I can use that won’t give me a headache- because they are pure, not chemicals!
- Young Living is a stand-up company, devoted to the process of developing the oils and products from Seed to Seal, and making sure the farms are sustainable and support the communities they are located in. I don’t know of any other oil company that actually invites it’s distributors in to experience helping with harvest, distilling, and bottling.