Summer is right around the corner for most of us (I’m sure some of you are already having summer weather), so I want to make sure you are ready!
Once you are ready for ready for the great outdoors, you can protect and soothe your skin with the following:
Lavaderm spray – with aloe, lavender essential oil, and ionic trace minerals it is a soothing spray for after being in the sun
Claraderm Spray – with the essential oils of Myrrh, Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea tree), Lavender, Frankincense, Roman Chamomile, and Helichrysum in a base of fractionated coconut oil.
Other ways to use Young Living products:
- Aches and pains from yard work and summer play can be eased with Ortho Ease or Ortho Sport massage oils.
- Make a wonderful cooling spray with Peppermint oil – mix a few drops with water in a spray bottle to spritz yourself with.
- Try Purification and Lavender oils to take the sting or itch out of bug bites. I have personally used Purification on a bee sting and the pain was gone within seconds and there was no swelling!
- Scratches, scrapes, and other boo-boos may be cleansed and treated with Melrose, which is my go-to oil.
- And don’t forget that staying hydrated is so important during hot weather! To make water tastier use Citrus Fresh or any of the Citrus oils – Grapefruit maybe especially helpful for eliminating retained water.
All of the products can be found at my Young Living web store HERE. Of course, those are retail customer prices and if you would like to get them at wholesale (24% less) then a Distributor account is what you need. In fact, the Start Living with Everyday Oils kit is like a ready-made first aid kit and contains most of the oils mentioned. Please contact me if you have any questions, and if you are ready to take advantage of great prices then use my ID 1304086 to sign up HERE – simply choose the starter kit that you like and sign up. There are no catches – you only need to purchase $50 in product value PER YEAR to be active and get the wholesale prices.